Terms of Service
(as of 1st of Jan 2016)
- By using BoyLinks or the information contained within, you are implicitly agreeing with these Terms of Service.
- You agree that the information provided by BoyLinks is based on submissions from the community. Due to the volume of submissions, it is not possible for the administration to verify the authenticity and legality of every resource linked here. To the best of our knowledge, all links provided here are authentic and legal in most jurisdictions, but BoyLinks makes no guarantees as to this and you agree that following any external links is at your own risk.
- BoyLinks makes every effort to disallow sites with content that is illegal in most jurisdictions. BoyLinks also makes every effort to indicate sites with content which may be illegal in some jurisdictions. However, you agree to indicate to us which sites are which, and BoyLinks clearly disclaims responsibility for the content of any site, whether or not said content is indicated as possibly disputable in some jurisdictions.
- BoyLinks makes every effort to delete links to sites if we become aware they violate our terms of service. It is not possible for us to systematically check every site continually. You agree to inform us if you become aware of a site linked here which violates our terms of service. Your reports are strictly confidential.
- By using the information on this site, you agree to hold BoyLinks blameless for any consequences resulting from the use. BoyLinks and Free Spirits disclaim any and all responsibility for the content of any website not immediately hosted by Free Spirits. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure the authenticity and legality of the sites in his own jurisdiction. The user agrees to indemnify BoyLinks for any legal, financial or other consequences resulting from the use of the information found here.
- BoyLinks disclaims all responsibility for charges, hosting or domain consequences for the sites which are linked.
- These Terms of Service may be modified by Free Spirits without advance notice.